Okay! This is about the VE class on the 16th of March, 2009. We had the merciless third component. Uh-oh! What if she sees my blog? Okay we had Hon’ble Dr. Ms. @#@#@ madam’s third component. (That @#@#@ thingy is her “very kind” name okay?! Don’t imagine stuff!) Uma ma'am didn’t want us to learn the Hom(V,W), V, crap and we were told to write some of our expectations about our future hubbies. Well as she said the topic is irrelevant to me so I decided to ‘help’ [;)] Mathu, Mira barbeque (I’m not supposed to call her mirambique L! She’s become Ms. Very Kind Vector Space) and Shakti the top scorers of the class. (Yeah, I know I’m an angel. Cut the crap and clap for me after you finish reading how I helped them….with a little help from them he he he.)
Miraaathaaa, the nerdiest mokka boss of my friends needs a guy with the following characters:
He should be the nerdiest of all the nerds! An IIT 1st rank holder with 10 GPA all the semesters. (Mika “LOVES” SMART people *wink,wink*)
He should respect her and encourage her. (hmmmm….)
He should be another big mokkai (C’mon dude! Don’t say it’s mean. He should be able to survive her mokkais)
IITians! Are you there?
Mathaaangi next:
He should be taller than her (Is it okay if he’s a teeny weeny bit taller than Ishant Sherma?)
He should be stylish, like, sigh, Johnny Depp. (Hope Vanessa Paradis never reads this) Or won’t it be cooler if he was a mixture of Rajni Kanth and Johnny Depp, Mathu? (Vanessa! Join Latha.;p)
He should be a lover of arts and music(hmmm…Shouldn’t you be checking out Rob?)
He should be very supportive of Mathumatha(eeeee)
(Hey what about Robin Uthappa? Why aren’t you interested? Hmmmm…anyway. Hi aunty, I know you’re reading this. No,no,no you don’t need to thank me:P
)
Now Shakti!
Her hubby would be like Christian Bale (Well, who’s that by the way?)
Or like Edward of Twilight (She loves vampires! Oooo…Super Scary!)
Shakti doesn’t mind going out for a coffee or dinner so her husband should be this casual, happy go lucky type (I’d say That is adventurous)
He should be the owner of a chocolate factory. (Imagine Shakti living in chocolate houseJ)
He should be interested in tennis, it’d be better if he is a tennis player (You said you don’t want Rafael Nadal and then you said Roger Federer’s girlfriend’s pregnant…hmm…did we miss something here?;])
Oooo…that’s so Cooooooool!
Okay I missed some of the points like Mathu’s purple haired, tattooed, pierced dream boy. (Oops…sorry I can’t imagine Johnny Depp with body piercings and purple hair. Bad luck, mate! lol!!)
So Mathu they’re all in your notebook. Why don’t you fill the remaining?
Okay so her hubby also needs to be deaf. Now I can't imagine a hearing aid clad Depp.
Thanks, Mathu anna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello there... You missed the mokkai part for Mathangi. She is the best in business. Another is that her hubby should be DEAF. Nobody can tolerate her "LOUD" music. I still wonder as to how she convinced me into giving her my 2.1 system!!! She has the very good nature of waking up the entire neighborhood (rather make them jump up) with her "REALLY LOUD" music.
ReplyDeleteReaders...FYI, this is Mathangi's brother!
Adi paavi kowthuputaye di...
ReplyDeleteAnyway fun to read :)